Commercial Electrical Services
Among our many services we carry out Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing). When this has been completed we provide one bound computer print out and one extra copy of all the Assets, Test Results and Repairs carried out as per the IEE Code of Practice.
As well as PAT Testing, some of our other Commercial Services include:
- Plan preventative maintenance
- General electrical fault finding
- Complete electrical systems for shops, offices, hotels, caravan sites etc. to include design if necessary.
- Upgrading of fuse boards
- Installation of residual current devices (RCD’s)
- Additional power points and lights
- Office lighting designed for health and safety i.e. correct lumens at desktop eight to include anti-glare category 2 (Cat.2) type fittings
- Low voltage (surface or recessed)
- Free standing up lighting
- Loft lighting
- Outside security lighting
- Emergency lighting systems installation and maintenance
- Air conditioning full installations
- Telephone points
- Computer points including from patch panels, hubs etc. in Cat 5/6 to computer outlets – all tested before connection to the system (We do not supply mains servers etc. only additional points.)
- TV points and amplifiers (but not aerials)
- Smoke/heat detectors mains/battery linked
- Full british standard fire alarm systems installation for either protection of property or for the protection of life and property.
- Full maintenance of fire alarm systems and issue of new log books
- System upgrade if required for existing systems and instruction/training of staff to operate the systems.
- Storage heaters and servicing
- Replacement of damaged or worn electrical Items throughout the premises
- Upgrading of earthing to current standards BS7671
- Periodic inspection of fixed electrical system with red NICEIC Certificates